Foundation Dermal Fillers
Foundation Dermal Fillers Course is aimed specifically at those trainees who want to focus on building the core practical skills and theory in dermal filler procedures at an entry to intermediate level.
The T T R Dermal Fillers foundation course is unlike other filler courses, this is a comprehensive course, covering not only how to give effective injections that will give excellent results, but all the skills and background knowledge you need to give your clients a comprehensive and professional service. We cover everything from A&P, consent, consultation skills, best techniques for different areas and clients, to managing and preventing rare side effects.
By the time you have done the course, you won’t leave ready to inject, you will also be ready to set up a business as a safe aesthetic SkInJecToR.
A booking fee is payable a minimum of fourteen days before the course starts with balance being due 48 hours before course date All booking fees are non refundable as it covers the manuals being sent out and reserving course place. If the course needs to be rescheduled by the student then a £50 non refundable booking fee is payable. Covid19 booking-The booking fee is non refundable as covers cost of manuals and course placement. However, if either ourselves or the student need to reschedule due to localised, full lockdown or being unable to go from one tier to another then there will be no chargeable booking fee payable
- Introduction to aesthetics practice, objective beauty and the array of treatment options.
- Understand the basics of the ageing face, and the treatments you can offer to help reverse these.
- Understand the aesthetic consultation session.
- Understand how to consult in a way that ethically boosts sales potential and client satisfaction.
- Dealing with client expectations with realistic outcomes.
- Important aftercare advice
- Avoiding common consultation pitfalls.
- Avoiding and managing complaints and preventing complaints
- Informed consent.
- Photography and how it will save you time, money and complaints.
Basics of setting up a business, medical indemnity insurance, tax matters and introduction to marketing.
Our T T R Foundation Dermal Fillers Course is aimed specifically at those students who want to focus on
- Understand the functions and properties of all dermal fillers.
- Understand how to choose which dermal filler to use for greatest effect.
- Understand important facial anatomy and use this in a facial assessment.
- Understand the anatomy of the face with regards to safety, side effects reduction and longevity of treatments.
- Understand how to avoid but also deal with side effects if they were to occur, from simple allergy to the very rare but serious side effect of impending necrosis caused by arterial embolism or compression.
- Understand how to treat localised allergic reaction to dermal fillers.
- Understand how to manage side effects of dermal filler, including reversing a treatment safely.
- Understand how dermal filler treatments change or persist over time to avoid over-treatment.
Learn the important practical differences between ‘standard’ injections given in general medical practice and the much more skilled aesthetic injection technique.
Using T.T.R’s protocols on real patients, you will become competent in assessing the face, choosing the most effective quantity of dermal filler and safely injecting the nasolabial and marionette lines and lips to rejuvenate the lower face.
Develop an injection technique that reduces side effects and increases predictability of results.
Know the various dermal filler injection techniques and when to use them